29th Annual WLEOA Golf Outing
2019 Date TBD
Glacier Wood Golf Club
604 Water St.
4 Person Scramble
WLEOA Members: $60.00/person
NON Members: $70.00/person
18 holes of golf with cart
Pre-game practice balls
Banquet style dinner
Special Hole Events
9:30 – 10:15 am Registration
10:30 am Shotgun Start
Reception and Dinner
Each year we host a golf outing that serves as a fundraiser for the programs we support. This year’s tournament was held on Monday, August 6th, 2018 in Iola, Wisconsin. This was a make up date following a rain-out in June. The funds we raise through the tournament and associated raffle support our scholarships and other programs.
Thank you to all those who attended and sponsored our event!
Become a Sponsor
The Wisconsin Law Enforcement Officers Association is asking for your support. We would greatly appreciate donations of raffle prizes or financial contributions.
Please Consider any of the Following:
- A prize donation for our raffle.
- A financial contribution of any amount.
- For $250.00 you can become a tournament sponsor, which includes:
- Your business name on a designated hole as a Hole Sponsor
- Your business name will be on the tournament T-shirt
- Your business name will be on posted on our association website and our association Facebook page.
Tournament Director Tony Nardi
715-432-6157 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make arrangements to pick up any donation you may have.
If you wish to mail a donation it can be sent to H11191 Pit Rd. Wausau, WI 54403. c/o Tony Nardi, WLEOA.